Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Mac FlexWeaver: Building Flex in Dreamweaver

Late last night, I posted my Mac method for editing and compiling Flex apps from Dreamweaver. Reading over the post this morning, I realized afresh how blogging late at night can be a bad idea. So, I've made a few minor changes to the original post for clarity's sake. Hope it helps, and if you have any ideas for streamlining the workflow, let me know!!

Was this post helpful to you? If so, please consider making a small donation to keep this blog going.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I get after changing my doc types file. everytime I open it Dreamweaver says"The Document Type "HTML" will not be added because it uses a file extentions that is alread associated with a prior Document Types" How do I get this to stop happening?

7:43 AM  
Blogger tom said...

Are you using the MMDocumentTypes.xml file I provided, or are you manually editing your own? If you're manually editing, we need to make sure there's not an error creeping in at that point.

8:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK the problem was I had backups in the same folder cause it to read all of them I guess. Maybe it reads from the sting so I going to change the name completely. Thanks for helping me realize that. And for this beautiful add-on. I'm just getting into extending dreamweaver, fw and flash so this is cool

8:14 AM  
Blogger tom said...

Happy to help!

8:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home