Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Goodbye, Blogger.com

Due to the amount of spam this blog is collecting, and the lack of tools to mitigate it effectively, I'm shutting this sucker down. I have migrated everything to a new Wordpress blog at http://blog.nthsense.net. I've updated Feedburner to point to the new blog, so hopefully my subscribers won't be inconvenienced.

It has been a long time since I posted anything here. My focus on this blog has been to share fringe development techniques and hard-to-find workarounds for odd behavior in Flash, JavaScript, and CSS. My interests have evolved somewhat - I'm now working with almost 100% Flex at my job, so I have less to talk about on the HTML/CSS/JavaScript side of things. There are plenty of workarounds I could be sharing on the Flex side, but Adobe evolves the framework quickly enough that my workarounds are obsolete in a fairly short time.

Also, I'm focusing a lot more on iPhone development, which is a totally new area for me. It is going to take some time to build expertise in XCode/Objective C, so I won't have much to share apart from the basics, which there are plenty of resources for.

All that said, big things are coming... so stay tuned.

Was this post helpful to you? If so, please consider making a small donation to keep this blog going.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home